Thank you for the trust you have had in our websites. From 25 May 2018 the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (in short "GDPR") will apply. GDPR will apply in the same scope in all countries of the European Union and thus in Poland and will introduce a series of changes in the rules for personal data processing which will affect many areas of life, including the use of internet services, such as the services we offer on our websites www.doradcasmaku.pl, www.sklep.prymat.pl, www.prymatgastroline.pl, www.tonaturalne.pl. (hereinafter the "Website").
The controller, i.e. the subject deciding about the manner in which your personal data will be used, is PRYMAT sp. z o.o. with its seat in Jastrzębie Zdrój at ul. Clebowa 14, 44-337 Jastrzębie Zdrój, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Business Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000059133, VAT number 6332014478, National Business Register [REGON] number 276681517, address for service: ul. Racławicka 58, 30-017 Cracow, telephone number: 012 252 88 21 and fax number: 012 252 88 43 (hereinafter "Prymat" or "We"). You can also contact us at: [email protected]
What is personal data?
According to GDPR, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In case of using our websites such data is e.g. an e-mail address containing a first name and a surname, a computer IP address, or your data saved in the account of the service offered by Prymat. Personal data may be saved in cookies or similar technologies installed on our websites as well as the devices used by us or other subjects we cooperate with mainly in the area of marketing, as well as third parties such as Facebook, Google. We also use analytical software provided by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) which includes codes in the terminal device enabling the collection of personal data.
Although providing your personal data is voluntary, it is necessary to conclude a sales agreement and an agreement on the provision of electronic services. You provide us with your personal data when you register your account as well as when you are active on our website.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the implementation of the agreement concluded with you, including:
- Registration and management of your account and conclusion of transactions;
- Shipments of the products you ordered;
- Handling of complaints and returns;
- Handling of your queries and notifications (e.g. by means of the contact form);
- Transaction security management;
- Superior client support.
We process your personal data also for the purposes listed below, based on the legitimate interest of Prymat, which is:
- Monitoring of your activity on our websites;
- Adapting the content to your preferences based on the previously viewed websites or, what is more important, the products/recipes/services which interest you;
- Conducting marketing activities to interest you with our own services and to present to you our newest publications;
- Provision of payment services;
- Debt collection, conduction of judicial, arbitration, and mediation proceedings;
- Assurance of proper implementation of the tax law provisions and accounting provisions;
- Prevention of copyright breaches (e.g. a watermark with your data);
- Assurance of transaction security, including crime prevention;
- Conduction of statistical analyses;
- Retention of data for archival purposes and assurance of accountability (to demonstrate the fulfilment of duties resulting from law provisions);
- Organization of contests, promotional actions, development of loyalty and partnership programmes.
Your consent to the processing of personal data will enable us to process your personal data in order to provide you with:
- Commercial information;The consent given to Prymat for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time as easily as it was granted. You can also contact Prymat via a chosen means of communication. Your data will be processed by Prymat until you withdraw your consent.
Why do we need your personal data?
We require you to provide your personal data in order to enter an agreement with you and implement it, as well as to enable us to:
- Contact you directly;
- Manage your user account;
- Inform you about the realisation of your order;
- Inform you about the shipment of your order;
- Inform you about the course of the complaint handling, returns logistics;
- Inform you about products which may interest you.
For these purposes we need your e-mail address, residence address, and telephone number. If you are our Partner or a participant of a promotional action or contests – we will also need additional data required in relation to tax regulations.
Your personal data may also be processed in an automatised manner (including profiling). However, this will produce no legal effects nor otherwise influence your situation. Profiling of personal data by Prymat consists of the processing of that data (also in an automatised manner) by using it for the assessment of some information about you, especially for the analysis or prognosis of personal preferences and interests.
On our websites and in the applications we use technologies such as cookies, local storage etc. for the collection and processing of personal data and operational data in order to personalize the shared content and advertisements and to analyse the traffic on our websites. In this way this technology is used also by our Trusted Partners who want to publish advertisements best suited to your preferences. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (i.e. your computer, tablet, or mobile phone etc.), which the browser sends to the server every time you visit the website on that device. We inform you that at any time it is possible to change the settings of your browser in order to limit or disable the cookies etc. and to delete them from your device.
If you have problems using our site or do not agree to the personalization of the site, you can disable cookies in your web browser settings. How to change cookie settings in different browsers?
– Mozilla Firefox – click here
– Microsoft Internet Explorer – click here
– Google Chrome – click here
– Opera – click here
– Apple Safari – click here
If you use a phone, tablet or other mobile device, please read the privacy options on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device. However, it is worth remembering that the correct operation of user accounts and the convenience of using our services depends on the cookies enabled.
Prymat processes personal data of persons visiting its Facebook profile. That data is processed exclusively in relation to the profile, including for the purpose of notification about activity, promotion of the website, and answering short queries via the Facebook messenger. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by Prymat for this purpose is the company's legitimate interest consisting in the promotion of own brand and the performance of the obligation to answer the queries related to complaints which are sent via Facebook messenger.
Your rights towards Prymat in relation to the data processing
Prymat guarantees to implement all your rights resulting from the general data protection regulation (GDPR), i.e.:
- Right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to receive confirmation whether we process data as well as other information about the processing;
- Right to rectify and erase your data – if your data is inaccurate or incomplete or if you withdraw your consent for processing;
- Right to restrict the processing of your data – for a period necessary for clarification, objection – we will not erase your data but restrict its processing;
- Right to transmit data, i.e. to receive the personal data that you provided to us and transmit it to another controller;
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision-making, including profiling;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data – the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if the processing is done in relation to the legitimate interest of the controller. You may also object at any time to the processing of your personal data, due to your special situation, for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if the processing is done in relation to the legitimate interest of the controller.
Disclosure of your personal data
We take special care to secure your personal data by using our best endeavours to protect it. However, for your convenience we use many modern and functional technical solutions which enable you to shop comfortably and us to offer adequate customer service. We disclose some of your personal data to payment entities, entities supporting postal, courier, logistic, audit, and consulting services, marketing promotional activities as well as to public organs competent for the prosecution of fraud and crime, and for the purposes of tax inspection.
How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data is retained not longer than it is necessary for the provision of quality service. With regards to the mode and purpose of its collection we retain it:
- Agreement conclusion – for the duration of the agreement and after its termination for the purposes of:
- Claim recovery related to the implemented agreement;
- Fulfilment of obligations resulting from law provisions, including especially tax and accounting regulations;
- Prevention of fraud and crime,
- Statistical analysis and archiving;
- Marketing – for the duration of the agreement, the provision of a separate consent for the processing of such data – until the cessation of actions connected to the handling of transactions, your objection against such processing or withdrawal of your consent.
- Sales-related and promotional activities – e.g. contests, promotional actions – for the duration and the settlement of those activities.
- Operational activity – until the obligations of Prymat imposed by the GDPR and applicable national regulations regarding the demonstration of reliability are time-barred.
Security of personal data
We want to ensure you that we will act with due diligence in order to choose and implement technical and organizational measures adequate to the risks and the type of data processed in order to protect the it against unauthorized access, modification, distortion, destruction, or erasure.
Prymat analyses the risks on a regular basis in order to assure a secure manner of personal data processing and that the data may be accessed only by authorized persons and exclusively in the scope which is necessary for the fulfilment of their tasks. Prymat takes proper care to ensure that the operations conducted on personal data are registered and carried out only by authorized employees and co-workers.
Prymat undertakes all necessary actions to ensure that also its contractors and other cooperating subjects guarantee to apply adequate security measures any time personal data is being processed on behalf of Prymat.
Representative for the protection of personal data
Prymat, as the Controller of data, appointed a Representative for the protection of personal data who can be contacted at [email protected] in relation to any matter regarding the processing of personal data.