In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119/1) – hereinafter “GDPR” − we inform you that:
- The controller of personal data is: Prymat sp. z o.o., ul. Chlebowa 14, 44-337 Jastrzębie-Zdrój hereinafter the “Controller”.
- In relation to matters regarding the protection of personal data please contact us at: [email protected]
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose of answering your query.
- The legal basis for the processing is your consent (article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
- Your personal data, processed for the purposes specified in point 3, will be erased/anonymised after the answer to your query has been given, unless the answer results in a legitimate interest of the Controller to further process your data for a period necessary to protect themselves against claims or cover them.
- The recipients of your personal data are IT providers cooperating with the Controller on the functioning and maintenance of the website www.prymat.pl
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data, including the right to receive a copy of it, to rectify it, erase it, restrict the processing of it, transmit it, as well as the right to object against or to withdraw your consent for the processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was conducted on the basis of the consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in case you state that the processing of your personal data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of GDPR.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the answering of your query submitted via the contact form.